Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekend Dreaming

What a wonderful week this has been!  A full week off work for no reason other than taking
care of my family, relaxing and lounging the days away, cleaning and cooking and gardening to
my heart's content.  It was such a rejuvenating time for me and a chance to devote myself completely
to my home life, a true blessing for a working mother.
And now, the weekend is upon us once again.  Shawn and I are both off work and we have big
plans for a home renovation project we've been itching to get started on.  
Here's what I'm dreaming about doing:
  • Start, and hopefully finish, our back patio renovation project
  • Try this delicious-looking recipe from the lovely Kristance that I've been eying for weeks.  Looks like the perfect Sunday morning breakfast food!
  • Work on Isabelle's birthday party invitations
  • Hook the baby seat back up to my bike and take Brees on her first summer time bike ride
  • Paint the stepping stones we made for the garden
  • Snuggle up with my old man and watch a movie.  And actually make it through the whole movie without falling asleep.
And, hopefully, steal away for a little of this:
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: