Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet Friday

Happy Friday!
I am so excited for this lovely Mother's Day weekend!  I am in the midst of an eight day vacation from work and loving every minute.  In the last few days, it has occurred to me that I am TERRIBLE at just being home with no agenda.  We really must work on this.  So, I have been forcing myself to just sit, remain still, let my mind wander.  Chores can wait, these precious days are meant for enjoying.
That being said, I live by lists and mental notes.  So, here's what I hope to do this weekend:
  • Host a delicious Mother's Day dinner for our family
  • Work on my newest scrapbook with Isabelle
  • Treat my husband to a massage in honor of his successful completion of yet another semester of college!
  • Pack all of my maternity clothes into the attic.  These hips are shrinking baby and it's time to celebrate!
  • Take a nap when the baby naps, at least once.  No excuses.
And, hopefully, enjoy moments such as these:
May peace and love be yours this sweet holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Carly Anne said...

I have the same trouble with being home without an agenda. Sigh. Type A. :p

Congrats on the shrinking hips!

sarah nicole said...

I hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

xo,

Sarah

Sarah said...

What a cute picture! Hope you have a great holiday weekend too :D

Sarah said...

What a cute picture! Hope you have a great holiday weekend too :D