I am so excited for this lovely Mother's Day weekend! I am in the midst of an eight day vacation from work and loving every minute. In the last few days, it has occurred to me that I am TERRIBLE at just being home with no agenda. We really must work on this. So, I have been forcing myself to just sit, remain still, let my mind wander. Chores can wait, these precious days are meant for enjoying.
That being said, I live by lists and mental notes. So, here's what I hope to do this weekend:
- Host a delicious Mother's Day dinner for our family
- Work on my newest scrapbook with Isabelle
- Treat my husband to a massage in honor of his successful completion of yet another semester of college!
- Pack all of my maternity clothes into the attic. These hips are shrinking baby and it's time to celebrate!
- Take a nap when the baby naps, at least once. No excuses.
And, hopefully, enjoy moments such as these: