Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I've always wanted to be a mama, ever since I was a little girl.  I have dreamed of a family 
to call my own, little hands to hold and little feet to walk alongside.  On this day, this 
special day that comes to us once a year, I have been singing and rejoicing in the reality 
that my dreams have come true.  I am a blessed woman because Isabelle Grace and 
Brees Elizabeth call me "mama".  God chose me to lead them and guide them and love 
them, all the days of our lives.  And from the moment they were placed in my arms, I 
was forever changed.  Thank you, my two little girls, for making my life so rich and full
 in love.  Thank you for teaching me how to see the beauty in everyday moments, thank
 you for showing me how to slow down and relax, thank you for helping me to love 
myself simply because you love me.  And to my own special mama, thank you for being 
the best mother I could have ever asked for.  You inspire me daily to be the woman I 
was always meant to be because you love them, unconditionally.  
Thank you.

034-1

039-2 

  


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

12 comments:

ashley stauffer said...

happy mother's day, pretty lady!!

Nessa said...

Happy Mother's Day. : )

Caitlin A. said...

Happy Mother's Day gorgeous lady!

SarbearReeves said...

Happy Mother's Day Liv. :)

Melissa Dowd said...

happy mother's day :)

Marie V said...

Such a sweet and beautiful post! I am sure you had a fabulous Mother's day dear!
Much love to all.xx

Olivia said...

Thank you my friend!!!  The best part: I got to sleep in until 8 am!!  God bless my husband!!

Olivia said...

Thank you so much!!

Olivia said...

Same to you my sweet friend!!

Olivia said...

Thank you beautiful!!!

Olivia said...

Same to you, mama!!

Olivia said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Ash!!