Friday morning here and there is nothing quite like the energy you feel knowing that after this long work day, you will be rewarded with a delicious weekend. Leaves a feeling in my bones that makes me feel like dancing!
This weekend, I hope to:
- Sleep late, or as late as our teething babe will allow. Mama and Daddy are tired after several restless nights with the little one this week.
- Spend quality time with my lovely mother in law who is visiting from Arizona.
- Sneak away for a few hours with the hubby for a quiet dinner and soul connection (a big thank you to my mother in law for helping make that one a reality!).
- Transplant my tomato and cucumber plants to their new homes. They have outgrown their starter pots and are flourishing in the new garden. Summer time salads are in our near future!
- And of course, hug my two little girls to my heart's content! Listen to every story, kiss every boo boo, make lots of waffles, and thank my lucky stars for this life we are living.
A little of this, too: