Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reading Rainbow

I've been comprising a list of summer goals, hopes and dreams for how I want us to spend our days over the next few months.  First on my agenda: comprise a reading list for both Isabelle and myself.  What better way to enjoy the long, lazy days of summer than lounging in the pool or curling up in the hammock with a good book.
I'm starting with "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen, a tale of love, the circus, and living through the Great Depression.  It was gifted to me by a dear friend who is also reading it and I can't wait to exchange notes.  Maybe I can convince Shawn to see the movie after I'm done reading.  What guy wouldn't want to flock to see a Robert Pattinson movie?

5 comments:

kristance ann said...

what guy indeed? michael has taken me to see all of the twilight movies and he's even read all of the books! we both loved "remember me" too! (i admit i forced him to read twilight, but he read the rest of them of his own accord because he wanted to know how the story ended!) sounds like a wonderful summer activity! i'm wanting to read water for elephants also!

Olivia Grace said...

I'll let you know if it's a good read or not!

arielle @ a beautiful journey. said...

oh let me know how the book is! i've been wanting to see the movie but i have no idea exactly what the story line is like :) i think i need to make a little summer reading list as well!

elisabeth said...

i've been wanting to read that too!
you'll have to let us know if you like it :)

♥elisabeth

Olivia Grace said...

No problem, ladies! I will definitely be reporting back!