Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Happy Happy Birthday


 My Dearest Isabelle,
It is hard to believe that seven years have already gone by.  Seven years of the most fulfilling and unconditional love.  You have blessed our lives beyond belief, brought so much light into our worlds.  You constantly amaze us with your wit and insight.   You are such a kind hearted soul, so sensitive and full of love.  You inspire us to be better versions of ourselves and make our lives so full.  We thank God everyday for blessing us with such a special little girl.
I have spent this day reflecting on that life changing moment seven years ago when the nurses laid you on my chest for the first time.  The first time I heard you cry, the first time our eyes met.  I can remember every detail of that day like it was yesterday.  One of the most amazing days of my life.
And here we are, seven years later, and our relationship keeps growing and the memories keep building and it just gets better and better.  Our long talks in the bath, snuggling on the couch, reading stories in bed, playing under the trees.  You are truly a joy to be around.  Thank you, my sweet girl, for all that you are.  Happy happy birthday!!!
Love, your proud Mommy

No comments: