Happy Earth Day!!
A few tips for conserving and making a positive mark on this beautiful planet we call home:
- Car pool (Save the planet and your wallet, too!)
- Use energy efficient light bulbs and turn lights off when not in use.
- Bring your own reusable shopping bags for your grocery runs.
- Go paperless. Receive your bills and monthly bank statements online.
- Turn the water off! Make sure your laundry and dish loads are full to maximize usage.
- Use green cleaning products.
- Buy local produce and buy in-season goods.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat and be conservative with your settings.
- Avoid bottled water and invest in a reusable thermos for hydration on the go.
- Take yourself off junk mail lists by going here.
And of course: Reduce, reuse, recycle!