Sunday, March 20, 2011

We had a very peaceful weekend.

The azaleas bloomed and filled our yard with bursts of color.

We did lots of cooking, a little cleaning, front porch sitting, warm weather loving.

Isabelle went to a birthday party for one of her friends, Brees and I went shopping, Daddy worked and then came home to three girls who desperately love him.

And, a sweet little milestone:

Brees rolled from her back to her tummy this morning! She's been working hard at it for days now but finally conquered this newest skill. She has been rolling back and forth all day, wiggling all over the living room!!

And since I am so far behind, here's a little Project 31:

Day 8. Have a beauty secret (e.g. hair tip, make up tip)? Share, please!

I must tell you about my favorite beauty product, Merle Norman Luxiva Foundation Primer. I always thought of Merle Norman as a line for older women, probably because my grandmother wore it. But I tried it after a good friend recommended it and have be in love for the last three years. I wear the mineral makeup line and have noticed a dramatic difference in the texture of my skin as well an overall improvement in my complexion. The foundation primer is an essential part of my skin care regime. It makes my makeup last all day, withstanding even a 12 hour shift at the hospital. It reduces oil and shine, gives your skin a beautiful glow, and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It has a pretty shimmer in it that catches light and makes me feel pretty. I never leave home without it!


No comments: