Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exersaucing Baby

We recently got Brees her very own Exersaucer. Belle absolutely loved hers when she was a wee one and we thought it would be a great way to not only stimulate her mind and curiosity but also a great way to exercise her feet and practice putting weight on them. We bought her one of the "walk around" models because I like the concept of it being a play station and walker in one without the worry of her scooting all over the house. I like controlled chaos:) We put the Exersaucer in our kitchen since that is the main hub of our home. Now I can cook, Belle can do homework at the table, and Brees can have lots of fun with her cool new toy. So far, she loves it and really seems to enjoy all of the brightly colored toys and noise makers. There's even a family tree and we put little pictures of all of us in it for her to coo at. Shawn has pronounced that it is the best baby toy investment so far. I just can't believe she is already big enough to sit up in the little seat and hold her head steady and look around so intently. My oh my how fast it truly does go.

Here are a few pics of the little lamb in her big girl toy:


No comments: