Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Magical Belly


I am one of those really weird women who actually LOVES being pregnant. Seriously. Both of my pregnancies were incredible experiences. It's such a wonderful time to focus on your health and revel in the beauty of your body doing exactly what it was intended to do. I love how thick and shiny my hair gets, the magical glow of my skin, and who doesn't love a nice set of pregnant boobs, right? The aftermath is always a little disheartening when the reality sets in that now you have to work your ass off to try to salvage some sense of your former self, but I try not to focus on that. After all, I have a gorgeous little angel baby to love on and that is worth a few extra pounds for sure...
The magical growing belly, what a work of art...








No comments: