Monday, February 7, 2011

Product Junkie No More

About three months ago, I started using Wen hair care products. One of my coworkers has the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen and after lusting after her shiny locks, I finally asked her what the hell she was using. She emailed me the website and I ordered my first shipment within minutes. I didn't read any of the promotional info, I didn't need to be convinced. Her hair was enough to convince me, I wanted hair just like hers.

Now, usually when something like this happens, I end up being extremely disappointed. My hair is curly and tends to be a bit coarse. I also live in one of the most humid climates in the continental US. But after the very first time I used it, I noticed an immediate difference in my hair. It was softer, shinier, and way more manageable.

What is Wen? It is a one stop shop product: shampoo, conditioner, and a detangler all in one. It contains all natural ingredients and is designed to not strip your hair of its natural oils. The products do NOT contain sodium laurel sulfate or other damaging detergents so they do not lather, which I will admit took some getting used to. I was afraid that without lather, my hair wouldn't feel clean. But it is exactly the opposite: my hair actually feels more clean and I have less build up. My color is more vibrant and I have less frizz than ever before (and considering I live in Louisiana, that's saying a lot).

Visit the Wen website for more info, it's SO worth your time:

http://www.wenhaircare.com/whyitsunique.php

Shiny happy hair for a somewhat disheveled mommy:)

No comments: