Thursday, February 24, 2011

Project 31


A friend of mine sent me a challenge today, a soul searching quest called "Project 31". I decided to embark on this journey and will be posting for the next 31 days accordingly. Click on the tab on my menu bar for all the details on this lovely idea!

So, Project 31 starts now!!

Day 1. What does beauty mean to you?

To me, beauty is about confidence and believing in yourself. Beauty is about constantlystriving to be a better version of your truest self. Being able to stand on your own two feet and appreciating all that God has given you to make you unique. Understanding your positive attributes and then using them to make the world a better place. Letting your inner light shine for all to see. When I let that confidence exude, when I allow others to see my brightest light, when I have faith in myself and all that I am, that is when I feel the most beautiful.


No comments: