Thursday, January 23, 2014

4/52

065

A photo of my family, once a week, every week in 2014.

We meet in Brees' room every night before bed, after about a million distractions of bathroom breaks, more water please, I forgot my Taggie, you did not brush your teeth I can tell, etc. We meet up and gather around the little toddler bed and say our prayers.  Sometimes, we read a story and/or sing a song.  Sometimes, there are tears, I don't want to go to bed yet type temper tantrums.  Some nights we take our time while other nights feel rushed.  Sometimes, I'm so tired myself that I want to crawl right into that toddler bed and sleep until morning. But no matter how tired or grumpy we might all be, it is very, very important to Shawn and I to have this time together as a family, to end each day in fellowship with one another. Sweet dreams, you precious, silly kids!!!



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments: