Monday, September 12, 2011

Coffee Talk


Unlike most Mondays, today has been remarkably uneventful!  I visited with all of
my patients and was done with work by noon, nursed my sleepy baby and put her down
for a long nap, caught up on phone calls and emails, and now I'm preparing dinner while
my husband brings Isabelle to dance class.  Days like this make me think there's
someone sending me special favors, love and light from across the cosmic miles.  Thank
you, dear universe, for a day full of easy vibes.
As I sit here drinking my afternoon tea, I thought I would extend an invitation to all of you
for a little coffee talk.  Pull up a chair, ask me anything.  Is there anything you're
curious about, something you'd like to know more about?  I'm in an internet
conversation mood, so please, ask away.  Leave your questions in the comment section
and I'll answer them in an upcoming post.  What better way to start the week than
sharing a cup of tea and getting to know you all better!
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

What is your favorite coffee.. How was your weekend? How does your week look good week/busy week? :D

Renee said...

Hey, Awsum to have such an organised day!! Your photos beautiful by the way!!

Ed said...

I'm curious if you got the envelope and goodie I sent you! <3

Caitlin said...

How did you and Shawn meet? How did you pick Isabella's and Brees's names? Do you guys want to have more children?

Alyssa said...

As a current Med/Surg nurse looking for something new on the nursing frontier, I was curious as to how you like home health nursing! What made you decide to pursue that change in your career?

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

what are your favorite books? and who are your favorite musicians/bands?

kriznizzel said...

Do you find it hard to keep up your blog, posting so often?

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!

Well, you know I love your hair, so I want to know all your products. But I'm going to take it farther, because seeing this picture of you, up close, now I have skin envy too! Girl you are stunning!

1) what are your fave hair products?
2) what beauty products do you use / what is your skin routine?

I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS!

Lucy The Valiant said...

Seriously, how is your skin so glowy and dewy and amazing?? It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Coffee chat, sounds good to me!
What is you best family time memory? What is your secret to make so beautiful and smiley girls? (Just in front of a photo of Bree at 9 month, how cute!!!)

Gina Kleinworth said...

That sounds like a great day- it's so nice when things all fall right into place so perfectly. Beautiful selfie!

Little Gray Pixel said...

Olivia, I'm actually curious to know more about your time in the military and what led you to serve in the Navy.

Fun fact: my dad served in the Navy during the Vietnam War.

WhimsicalMe said...

Hi Liv, this is Shannon (Hill) from the C-ville) Your blog is so inspiring. I love reading your posts. Where do you get your inspiration? What drives your posts? What advice do you have for someone who is new to the blogging world and would like to dig in and take a bite (so to speak)??