Sunday, March 2, 2014

9/52

042-1

A portrait of my family, once a week, every week in 2014.

It was a slow week, dare I say easy?  I kept my work schedule light, recovering from our weekend away in New Orleans.  We unpacked our bags and settled back in, resting when needed and welcoming back the familiar feel of our routine.  As much as I claim to miss spontaneity, there really is no place like home.  We skipped piano lessons, choosing to climb into the big bed instead for a little TV watching and cuddle time. It felt good to be all together, saying no to a few obligations and putting each other first instead.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

Marie said...

I love this serie of photos you take every week Liv!
You're right to take it easy. We all need a break some days. It feels good.
Much love to you all.

Nicole Hallford said...

Skipping lessons and cuddling up together sounds like a wonderful idea!

Salma Saquaf said...

You are awesome Liv. The way you do it all- put words together. I just love coming over here and seeing everyone.